#171 Vitalik Buterin: DAO Lessons, Casper and Blockchain Interoperability
Support the show, consider donating:
Ethereum Founder Vitalik Buterin joined us once again to discuss the state of Ethereum and the efforts to innovate the protocol. We covered the takeaways from the DAO fork, switching to the proof-of-stake system Casper and how to think about blockchain interoperability.
Topics covered in this episode:
- – Lessons from the DAO hack
- – The security flaws of Proof-of-Work
- – Why Proof-of-Stake will provide more security and scalability
- – The state of Casper and transition timeline
- – Blockchain interoperability
This episode was hosted by Brian Fabian Crain & Meher Roy, and is availble on
and our website.