323: How to Turn Social Media into a Business
(click to tweet)
Making money with social media is a lot more doable than most people think. It comes down to having a good understanding of human nature, understanding the technology, and then testing and iterating.
Today, we’re speaking with experts in all areas of branding, about the specific steps that are required to make money with social media. Whether you want to make money with your own social media accounts or by managing other people’s socials, this episode will show you the way forward.
One last note: We’re up on Spotify! Make sure to head over to Spotify and listen to The Tai Lopez Show over there!
(click to tweet)
Points to Keep In Mind
- If you want to make money with anything in your life, you need to become a master of systems
- When everything is unpredictable in your life, you’ll have no brain power left to innovate
- To make money with social media, start by selling other people’s products
- Do collaborations with other influencers to get started building your social media
- Vlogging is the future on all social media platforms. Tell your story
- Smart work always beats hard work. But do both
- Part of execution is strategy
- When something is good enough, launch it. Then, innovate and improve as you go
- If you don’t launch with errors, you waited too long
- Spend 70% of your time on stuff that works now, 20% on things that you’re pretty sure will work but you’ve never done, and 10% on hair-brained, crazy ideas
- Never be the first, or last, to an idea
- Be careful about making too much money too fast. You might not know how to handle it