325: Best of the Week: Making Good Decisions, How to Diet, & Making Money with Social Media
(click to tweet)
This week we talked about how every good or bad thing in your life is a result of a decision you made, what this means for how you should go about making decisions, the best way to make decisions, how to pick a diet that works for you, as well as how to make money with social media.
If you’re interested in any of that, make sure to listen to this episode to get the answers you need to move you forward in your life and with your goals!
Also, make sure to follow Tai Lopez on Spotify for more radio episodes over there.
(click to tweet)
Points to Keep In Mind
- Every good or bad thing in your life will have hinged on some decision you made
- “He who has choice, has trouble.” - Danish proverb
- With less choice, you have less sorrow and regret, BUT, also less happiness
- Humans tend to get less objective and more emotional, the more important the decision
- One of the best ways to make a decision is to focus on regret minimization
- Ask yourself what you will most likely regret NOT doing next year, and do it now
- Good decisions come from reducing emotion around high-impact decisions you must make
- Alternating between eating different things, to get a really good variety in your body
- Listen to your body carefully, and just pay attention to how each thing you eat makes you feel
- Eat real food instead of tons of supplements, vitamins, etc
- Everything about diet has to be contextual to all of the unique things about you
- Not all studies are equal, and some of them are even paid for
- Personalizing your own diet, workout, routine, and everything, is going to be the future of health
- There is a huge market for people to do social media work for other people
- You don’t need a huge following to start making money on Instagram
- Don’t try to do things too fast, you’ll make mistakes
- Learn how you learn best. Take time to focus on learning how to learn