342: 3 Ways the Average Person Can Start a Side Hustle
(click to tweet)
People are much closer to their side hustle than they think. A lot of people think that they need to acquire new skills in order to start a side hustle, but the reality is that most people already have a fantastic skill, probably several, that could be turned into a side hustle.
Today, we’re talking with Chris Guillebeau about the 3 ways you can start building a side hustle immediately. Procrastination is the killer of hopes and dreams, so there really is no reason to wait, and Chris talks us through the 3 ways that you can start earning money on your own terms today.
Don’t forget, you can listen to The Tai Lopez Show on Spotify! Click “Follow” and let me know what you think.
(click to tweet)
Points to Keep In Mind
- Build on your strengths, rather than trying to get a different strength
- Everyone's an expert in something, they just don’t always know it
- Brainstorm through the things you’re good at, write them all down, to organize your potential ideas
- Get things out in the world, even if you feel like it’s not ready, because you probably won’t ever think it’s ready
- Procrastination is the killer of hopes and dreams
- Some of those closest to you will become the people who mess up your world the most, because the will externalize their own paranoia
- Don’t project your own insecurities about yourself on other people
- If you can come up with $100, you can change your life financially
- People are often looking for a way to remove all insecurity in their life, but that is the wrong goal
- Understand the cycles that will always come
3 Ways the Average Person Can Start a Side Hustle
- Look at the skills you already have, rather trying to get a new skill
- Don’t just have idea, go from idea to OFFER. The promise. How will this change your life?
- Launch before you think you’re ready