Eps. 95 - A King's Return
Sometimes in life you get treated unfairly and people will spit venom on your name. The natural reaction would be to retaliate. In today’s episode you will learn why retaliation is in fact not the best option. Last week ET returned back to his alma mater Oakwood University to speak. ET has written and spoken about Oakwood in many books and speeches but he’s never mentioned that he was banned from speaking on campus. That is until last week when he returned. In this episode you will learn why handling things with dignity is the absolute best thing to do no matter how bad a situation is.
Time Stamped Topics:
- [10:06] - What Would You Do ?
- [18:20] - Fair or Foul ?
- [24:15] - Challenge With the 100 Day Challenge
- [31:38] - ET Goes Back To Oakwood
- [1:00:00] - Old Regime Meets New Regime
- [1:19:35] - Ask ET
- [1:30:00] - Nugget Of The Day
Things To Think About:
- “Anything you get locked in on will require sacrifice.”
- “You can’t justify retaliation.”
- “If you think you can’t do it it’s probably because you’re doing it alone.”
- “Don’t become the thing you hate”
- "Nothing is permanent but change."
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just use the promo code “SUCCESS”. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
See ET Live:
Get connected with a network of over 3,500 people who listen to ET, and embodies the work ethic and spirit of ET. To learn more about Breathe University. Subscribe to the podcast via Apple Podcasts