365: 5 Business You Can Start THIS Week for Less than $100
(click to tweet)
Today, I’m talking about 5 business ideas that you can start immediately, this week, that will cost you less than $100 to get started. Lots of people complain about not having enough money to start a business and get ahead, when the reality is that it takes far less capital than you think to start a lot of businesses.
So I am giving away ideas.
I am also willing to give away ideas because I know that building a successful business is in the execution, not the idea. So take action, seize an idea and don’t waste time, and then get down to work executing on your idea!
Don’t forget, you can listen to The Tai Lopez Show on Spotify! Click “Follow” and let me know what you think!
(click to tweet)
Points to Keep In Mind
- Consider reviewing items, and driving traffic through affiliate links to make money
- Branding takes time, because you are building a perception in others of what you are good at
- E-commerce can be very lucrative, and today, is extremely inexpensive to start
- Many people vastly overestimate the value of their idea. The real value is in the execution
- Creatives should get paid, but they need to look for creative ways to make money in the internet age
- Cryptocurrency will change a lot about the world we know
- If you are your own worst critic, nothing anyone says can get to you
- When you are your own worst critic, you can teach yourself, and self-regulate
- If you want to make a lot of money, you cannot be easily phased
- Have better things to do with your life than talk crap to people
- You have, at most, 50k hours of prime life. Don’t waste it!
- Make enough money that you can give, not only to yourself, but to others
- The world does not need more opinions, it needs real action, focused in the right direction