379: 3 Steps to Online Revenue: $4,000,000/Month: Travis Rosser, founder of Kajabi
(click to tweet)
Today we’re talking with Travis Rosser, the founder of Kajabi, about what it takes to start to generate revenue online.
Even if you don’t instantly get rich or start making millions per month, if you can just learn how to generate a few hundred, and then a few thousand, dollars on the side each month, you are starting to get closer and closer to being able to quit your day job, and put all your time and effort into doing what you love!
That is what Kajabi helps people do, and that is what we are teaching you how to do, on today’s episode of The Tai Lopez Show!
Don’t forget, you can listen to The Tai Lopez Show on Spotify! Click “Follow” and let me know what you think!
(click to tweet)
Points to Keep In Mind
- In order to make money online, the first thing you need to figure out is what tools you are going to use
- Too many people are trying to reinvent the wheel. Instead, get very good at learning and using the tools online
- Working hard is only 25% of the success formula
- Conscientiousness is the personality trait most associated with success
- Do your research!
- Today, it’s usually not a good use of your time to build your tools from the ground up, because usually there is something out there that already does it
- Educational programs are one of the quickest, easiest ways to start making money online
- Consider your profession when thinking about how to make money online: What is your profession, and can you create education around it?
- No matter what you do, most people will not be your customer, and that is ok
- Competitors prove that there is a market for what you’re doing
- You have to learn to think deeper than the surface takeaway
- Figure out your specific niche, and then go find those people!