#211 Zoe Adamovicz: Neufund and the Case for Selling Equity on the Blockchain
Support the show, consider donating:
Neufund CEO Zoe Adamovicz joined us to discuss how Neufund is creating a platform to allow companies to sell tokens backed by actual company equity.
Topics covered in this episode:
- Neufund’s thesis of the revolutionary implications of token equity
- The difference between ICOs and Equity Token Offerings (ETO)
- Why from a regulatory perspective ETOs are uncomplicated
- How Neufund’s token Neumarks serves to build a community
- How the Initial Capital Building Mechanism is bootstrapping the ecosystem
- The long-term vision of creating a global stock market
This episode was hosted by Brian Fabian Crain & Meher Roy, and is availble on YouTube, SoundCloud, and our website.