Ep. 102 - Belt On A Shelf
If you’ve been following ET for a while you know what he preaches. Go beast mode, never give less than 120%, and outwork the competition. But what happens when you apply those principles to work and not to your family. Have you found yourself going 120 at work and going on cruise control at home ?
This week’s podcast the guys talk about how to balance it all. The truth is there will ALWAYS be something going on. Especially when you’re chasing a dream and building a business. The key is to prioritize things to make sure you never leave your family out of the equation.
Time Stamped Topics:
- [07:35] - ET Missed The Bomb
- [16:30] - Road Struggles
- [33:00] - Don’t Let Your Pipes Freeze
- [50:25] - Seasons
- [1:00:00] - Ask ET
- [1:23:45] - Nugget of The Day
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just use the promo code “SUCCESS”. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
- Hello Fresh is giving our listeners $30 off your first week of deliveries just use the code “SUCCESS30”
- Story Worth helps you tell memorable stories to family members by binding them together in a beautiful keepsake book. With Story Worth your family members will never feel left out of important memories. Visit www.storyworth.com/success to receive $20 off your first book.
See ET Live:
Get connected with a network of over 3,500 people who listen to ET, and embodies the work ethic and spirit of ET. To learn more about Breathe University. Subscribe to the podcast via Apple Podcasts