Eps. 103 - Dirty Santa
At some point in life we all face an adversity. Whether it’s at home, school, or work you’ve ran into an adverse situation. Now think about that moment and how you reacted to it. Were you calm or were you angry ? Have you ever noticed yourself going off in situations where it wasn’t necessary ?
In today’s podcast the guys discuss the difference between people who handle adverse situations differently. The people who go off in situations instead of people who stay calm. ET talks about how he discovered his triggers when he does go off. He gives tips on how to find your own triggers. One of the most important tips ET gives is asking yourself “What’s the goal”. As you run into adverse situations today, tomorrow, and for the rest of your life, stop and ask yourself “What is the goal”.
Time Stamped Topics:
- [09:54] - Fair or Foul
- [18:40] - CJ Almost Ruined Christmas
- [26:40] - Handling Adverse Situations
- [41:00] - ET Says No to A Picture
- [1:08:50] - Ask ET
- [1:33:22] - Nugget of The Day
Things To Think About:
- “If you’re going to get different outcomes you have to do something different.”
- “The way some people respond to situations is cultural.”
- “Immediately before going off ask yourself what’s the goal.”
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just use the promo code “SUCCESS”. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
- Hello Fresh is giving our listeners $30 off your first week of deliveries just use the code “SUCCESS30”
See ET Live:
Get connected with a network of over 3,500 people who listen to ET, and embodies the work ethic and spirit of ET. To learn more about Breathe University. Subscribe to the podcast via Apple Podcasts