How To Make 2018 Your Best Year Ever
(click to tweet)
Put on your blinders.
2018 is the year of focusing on what you want and getting it. If that was your attitude at the beginning of 2017, and you didn’t get it what you wanted, figure out why. Luckily, we live in the world of information and the answers to self-improvement are here. You cannot increase your output without decreasing something else.
On today’s episode of The Tai Lopez Show, we are discussing how to achieve our goals for the new year. So often we launch into January full of ambitions but not ready to implement the discipline required to reach them. This year will be different, as we learn the underlying causes for why our goals are either met or not met. The fact is this year will be as good as you want it to be.
Don’t forget! You can also listen to The Tai Lopez Show on Spotify! Click “Follow” and let me know what you think!
(click to tweet)
Points to Keep In Mind
- Try to learn early, neuroplasticity stops at around age 25
- Procrastination is the killer of hopes and dreams, but the good news is it can be conquered
- Studies show more dopamine receptors means higher ambition
- Be mindful of whether you are negatively or positively reinforcing your goal-achievement
- Is stress or reward driving you?
- It’s almost impossible to self-correct our courses
- We’re built to learn and do everything in groups
- There is no change without a change in routine; try a change in social routine
- It’s the not the strongest or smartest who survive, it’s the most adaptable to the environment that they find themselves in
- Don’t be the sucker, be loyal only to those who are loyal to you
- Seek out personality tests to better gauge those around you
- Maslow’s: hierarchy of needs: 1) physiological, 2) safety, 3) love/belonging, 4) esteem, and 5) self-actualization
- If you have major narcississists in your life, then are probably a narcissist
- Beware of psychopathology and machiavellianism
- Don’t have friends who aren’t agreeable
- Conscientiousness is diligence, prudence, organization, and perfection
- Turn off all notifications: social media is designed to make you unfocused
- The average millionaire has 5-7 revenue streams in his/her life