JSJ 295: Developers as Entrepreneurs with Ryan Glover
Charles Max Wood
Special Guests: Ryan Glover
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- How do you get started as an entrepreneur?
- Clever Beagle
- The Meteor Chef
- Where are people getting stuck on the builds?
- Fear, unknowns
- Simple, but not easy
- Drive and ability to step into the unknown
- Survival of the fittest
- Hire before you are already
- Losing your marbles
- Starting on a smaller scale
- How do I know my idea is going to work?
- Book - Brick by Brick
- Multiple lines of business
- Managing a portfolio of business
- Revenue streams
- When do I quit?
- 6-12 months of cash before you quit
- Making mistakes in entrepreneurship?
- Be a reader and study
- Go out a read books!
- Experiential not taught
- Luck and Privilege
- Video - Life of Privilege Explained in a $100 Race
- Procrastinate on Purpose
- And much more!