136: 2017 year-end call-in show
It's the call-in show! Jessamyn and a very sleepy moi chatter for a bit about site and life stuff in haphazard fashion, interspersed with a couple long strings of calls from a bunch of lovely and occasionaly slightly cheeky MeFites. It was a lot of fun and a minor pain in the ass to put together, and runs about 80 minutes total.Helpful LinksPodcast FeedSubscribe with iTunesDirect mp3 download
Thanks to all the folks who called in (in approximate order of appearance and please forgive any addled username typos):
Chura Chura, hexydexy, hippybear, dig dug, MoveableBookLady, ellieboa, Oyeah, Dumsnill, Endotoxin, divabat, Janetland, scruss, ocherdraco, holmesian, Johnny Wllflower, h00py, the child we call Mini McGee, Celsius1414, josher71, Slappy_Pinchbottom, a mysterious poet, Samizdata, a literal anonymous lurker, Mchelly, dances to blue, bondcliff, rmd1023, Fizz, wallaber, rangerfinder 1.4, someone from Chile, Elephants Vanish, Wordshore, Stanczyk, not_on_display, mandolin conspiracy, Tiger bear, Gotanda, ignignokt, Songdog, languagehat, ktamas, alleged poet Claude Cooper, churl, the wrong kind fo cheese, gusandrews, LobsterMitten and her cat Ozzy, tacocat, Pallas Athena, and a whole pile of cheeky Sydney MeFites, with bonus songs at the end by valrus and rangefinder 1.4.
Other than that, the non-call-in parts are shorter than usual and all over the place, so:
- Kenji Dreams of Sausage
by ultraviolet catastrophe
- a comment
- Riding a Time Capsule Up & Down
- OUR AUDIENCE INCLUDES
by Sokka shot first
- Procedural Planet Generator
- Fractals in your Mastodon feed
- Dirtdirt.com Animated Advent Calendar
- DECEMBER BEST POST CONTEST! FINAL AWARDS!
by Eyebrows McGee
- Fanfare Errors / IMDB API Removed
- Was there an increase in the edit window's window?
- Metatalktail Hour: I want to get those stories recognized
- Neural Networks and AskMe/MeFi
- Who Are The Bloggers of Metafilter?
- Art Garfunkel's reading list
- Jessamyn's reading list