I’m Worried About Us Humans
(click to tweet)
Today, it’s easy to be a ghost.
Amazon will instantly ship whatever you need, Netflix will broadcast whatever you want to watch, and Facebook will provide the virtual social interaction you think suffices. Across the board, the mental and physical requirement to be aware and present is the lowest it’s ever been. The effect of this is that we have become disembodied ghosts floating through our day-to-day.
On today’s episode of The Tai Lopez Show, we are discussing how to reverse this mental framework by addressing why we have become this way. How did the education system rob us of our curiosity? How did our parents love (or not love) us? Why did our ex cheat us on us and what does that say about me? Tune in to hear the details, and shed light on your daily stressors and anxiety.
Don’t forget! You can also listen to The Tai Lopez Show on Spotify! Click “Follow” and let me know what you think!
(click to tweet)
Points to Keep In Mind
- Some doctors believe that we will one day be able to live until 700 years old
- Involves managing oxidative stress,
- Happiness requires managing stress and anxiety
- Disembodied ghosts is a way to describe how today’s mental framework feels
- The Dalai Lama has low stress because he meditates 3-6 hours a day
- Lectures are not how people learn, instead seek out mentorship and osmosis
- Love is a verb, not a sentiment
- Love is not giving your kids hugs and keeping them off crack/cocaine
- Love is sending them into the world with the major life skills mastered
- Stop being confused by life; everything has causal relationships
- Sleep has the same potency as pharmaceutical drugs
- Energy is the most correlated factor to making money
- Use others’ wisdom, don’t rely on your own experience to learn
- Read Collapse by Jared Diamond
- People who seek power have high narcissism, machiavellianism, and psychopathy
- Learn by doing experiments on other people