The Secret To Productivity: How You Can Fix Your Laziness And Achieve More
(click to tweet)
If you struggle with laziness, learn more about laziness.
In the age of information, where the answer to any question is a tap on the smartphone away, we no longer have the excuse, “Well, I just didn’t understand.” Gone are the days where the blind lead the blind. If you struggle with procrastination, learn more about procrastination to pinpoint where and why you struggle with it. In doing this, you will be able to change your behavior and come out on top.
On today’s episode of The Tai Lopez Show, we are discussing productivity and conscientiousness. These are the top predictors of business success, so we are digging beneath the surface to understand why they are so important.
Don’t forget! You can also listen to The Tai Lopez Show on Spotify! Click “Follow” and let me know what you think!
(click to tweet)
Points to Keep In Mind
- Working hard has a different definition for everyone
- It’s not your fault, it’s the system’s fault for not teaching what a day’s work is
- Be aware of when writing a to-do list is a step backwards
- Germans instill a sense of discipline in their people: if you have something to do, just start it and you’ll be halfway there
- Use your common sense: how do you make the situation better than it was before?
- Conscientiousness is diligence, prudence, organization, and perfection
- This is the number one predictor of success in business
- Prudence translates to decision-making
- Agreeableness is flexibility, patience, gentleness, and forgiveness
- This is not that correlated with success
- There’s 3 types of people: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who wonder what happened
- Be careful of paralysis by over analysis
- Laziness is rooted in your body, trying to conserve
- The death of dreams is in procrastination
- K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple and Stupid
- The education system robs you of your common sense