The Creative Language Learning Podcast is now the Fluent Show
It's 2018, guys. Time to admit something major:
AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR A 4 WORD PODCAST TITLE 😂
As of today, I am so excited to announce that this podcast is now The Fluent Show, and we are going WEEKLY. Every week from today, I'll be bringing you an interview or a short episode full of actionable, practical language learning advice.
The Fluent Show is here to encourage and support you in your language learning journey.
There is much more to discover such as:
A new jingle (no more "Christmas music")
A Twitter account - follow us @thefluentshow
I know we're going to have so much fun and I cannot WAIT to speak to more cool people and answer your questions on the show.
The podcast also has a new website address - find us at fluent.show 🆒
You can send us your questions and comments and hear them on the show! Simply send a tweet to @thefluentshow or use the hashtag #fluentshow. You can also email your questions to me at email@example.com.
We read each and everyone of your messages, and they often make our days.
Please Rate and Review The Fluent Show
If you can, please leave a review for this show on iTunes this week.
Here's the easiest to review:
1. Get your iPhone, or perhaps use a friend's phone (or both!)
2. Open the app "Podcasts"
3. Search for "The Fluent Show" or select our show image from the Library section
4. In the main screen, scroll down to "Ratings & Reviews"
5. Tap on the stars to rate quickly, or tap "Write a Review"
6. You don't have to write a lot and if you want you can only leave a title such as "Great show for language learners"