JSJ 305: Continuous Integration, Processes, and DangerJS with Orta Therox
- Charles Max Wood
- Aimee Knight
- Joe Eames
- AJ O'Neal
- Special Guests: Orta Therox
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- What is DangerJS?
- Think of it as being on the PR level
- Provides an eval context
- Used on larger projects
- React, React Native, Apollo, and RxJS
- Experimenting with moving Danger onto a server
- Danger can run as a linting step
- Pre-commit hooks
- How do you use Danger on your own machine?
- Danger Ruby vs Danger JS
- NPM install
- How is using Danger better that other ways of test coverage?
- What kinds of rules can you write for this system?
- React Storybooks
- And much, much more!