JSJ 306: The Framework Summit with Joe Eames
- Charles Max Wood
- Cory House
- Aimee Knight
- Joe Eames
- AJ O'Neal
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- What is the Framework Summit?
- The framework you use plays a huge role in your programming
- For people who want to learn about more than one framework
- Allows you to explore
- The format of the conference
- Park City, Utah in October 2018
- Helps you answer which framework should you use?
- Goal is to open people’s eyes up to other frameworks
- Decrease internet arguments over which framework is better
- Fluent Conference
- Get to have conversation with other people who work in your framework
- Making connections
- React Rally Talk Evan Czaplicki
- The context matters
- Being able to deep dive into the different frameworks
- Using frameworks in conjunction with one another
- Have you seen “religionist” themes in programming frameworks?
- Why Good People Are Divided by Politics and Religion by Jonathan Haidt
- Some people will never look beyond their frameworks
- If it’s working, why would you mess with it?
- And much, much more!