MJS 055: Johannes Schickling
Panel: Charles Max Wood
Guest: Johannes Schickling
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- Johannes intro
- How did you first get into programming?
- Always been interested in technology
- Creating single page apps
- The problem-solving aspect keeps people coming back to programming
- Always enjoyed math and physics
- Programmers make up such a diverse community
- Has used a wide range of front-end frameworks
- What drew you into doing single page apps?
- Like the long-term flexibility of single page apps
- Don’t have to worry about the back-end right off the bat
- Open source tooling
- GraphCool origin story
- What are you working on now?
- And much, much more!