MJS 057: David Luecke
Panel: Charles Max Wood
Guest: David Luecke
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- David intro
- How did you first get into programming?
- Tinkered a lot with electronics as a child
- Delphi with Pascal
- Planned on doing an apprenticeship computer programming
- Went to University and got a CS degree
- How critical do you think a CS degree is?
- Having a CS degree helps you to pick up things faster
- Did some website development in the beginning of his career
- Works a lot with React Native now
- What products have you worked on that you’re proud of?
- Feathers JS
- How did you come around to creating this?
- In-server architecture idea at university
- What are you working on now?
- And much, much more!