Eps. 124 - You Not My Mama
This week on the podcast ET takes over the discussion and talks about living for other people. People doing things based on what they think someone else will think or how they will feel. CJ elaborates on the dangers of living with this mindset and how you can start to depend on other people to cosign for you and everything you do. They go on to talk about how this also creates a fixed mindset. This mindset will keep you from trying anything and eventually will keep you from growing and becoming the best version of yourself.
Time Stamped Topics:
- [03:00] - Fair or Foul Recap
- [07:40] - Dede’s Fair or Foul
- [17:05] - Weekend Recap
- [31:10] - Do Things Right
- [40:00] - Use The Fear
- [1:00:19] - Fixed Mindset
- [1:10:40] - Ask ET
- [1:27:17] - Nugget Of The Day
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just use the promo code “SUCCESS”. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
- Hello Fresh is giving our listeners $30 off your first week of deliveries just use the code “SUCCESS30”
The Secrets To Success:
- “Do not be weary in doing well.”
- “The worst thing in life to do is to go back and forth.”
- “It’s best to make a bad mistake than to not make a mistake at all.”
- “If you need a cheerleader or a co-signer for everything you’ll always be at the mercy of other people.”
Get connected with a network of over 3,500 people who listen to ET, and embodies the work ethic and spirit of ET. To learn more about Breathe University. Subscribe to the podcast via Apple Podcasts.