JSJ 316: Visual Studio Code with Rachel MacFarlane and Matt Bierner LIVE at Microsoft Build
Special Guests: Rachel MacFarlane and Matt Bierner
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- Rachel and Matt intro
- Month to month workflow of Visual Studio Code
- Working on GitHub and within the community
- Check out new features incrementally with insiders
- Community driven work
- What is coming out in Visual Studio Code?
- GitHub helps to determine what they work on
- Working on Grid View
- Improved settings UI
- Highlighting unused variables in your code
- Improvements with JS Docs
- Visual Studio Extension API
- How do people follow along with the VS Code improvements?
- Follow along on GitHub and Twitter
- Download VS Code Insiders
- Have a general road map of what the plan is for the year
- Technical debt week
- What do you wish people knew about VS Code?
- Favorite extensions
- Docker extension and Azure extension
- And much, much more!