How You Can Live To 200 with Ben Greenfield: The Effects of Stem Cell Therapy, PRP, and NAD Injections
Problems hiring? Go to ziprecruiter.com/tai for a smarter way to hire for FREE!
(click to tweet)
Aging is no fun.
But it’s an inevitable part of life, right? Well, as science evolves, technologies are brought to the public that can in fact reverse aging. Whether it’s stem cell therapy or NAD injections, the consumer now has options to bend space and time.
On today’s episode of The Tai Lopez Show, we are discussing the power of these technologies with Ben Greenfield. Ben is an immersive journalist who takes it upon himself to try out these supplements, injections, and surgeries himself. From his vantage point, we learn firsthand what is involved through this process. Listen to today’s episode to learn about Ben’s experience, so you can be an informed consumer if you choose to try out any of these methods.
And don’t forget! You can also listen to The Tai Lopez Show on Spotify! Click “Follow” and let me know what you think!
(click to tweet)
Learn about a smarter way to hire for FREE at ziprecruiter.com/tai!
Points to Keep In Mind
- Our bodies require stem cells to heal properly
- The best type of muscle to have is what powerlifters has
- Studies show that using blood-restriction devices can have anti-aging effects
- Physicians aren’t legally allowed to inject you with stem cells
- Dark, rich foods like blueberries, chocolate, and wine increase stem cell production
- Stem cell therapy requires removing stem cells from your fat
- Bone marrow is better for anti-aging, and stem cells from fat is better for joints
- Stem cells are too large to cross the blood-brain barrier
- Sugar increases the permeability of your blood-brain barrier
- NAD injections are more bang-for-buck than stem cell therapy
- HGH has a time and place, but can actually increase aging due to excess anabolism
You can’t do everything alone! Go to ziprecruiter.com/tai for a smarter way to hire!
Casper is the award-winning mattress w/ 20,000 5-star reviews. Get $50 off yours at casper.com/tai using promo code “TAI”