JSJ 317: Prisma with Johannes Schickling
- Charles Max Wood
- AJ O’Neal
Special Guests: Johannes Schickling
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- JSJ Episode 257
- MJS Episode 055
- Raised a seed round
- Rebranding of GraphCool
- What are you wanting to do with the seed money you raised?
- Focused on growing his team currently
- Making GraphQL easier to do
- The change in the way people build software
- What is Prisma?
- Two things you need to do as you want to adopt GraphQL
- Apollo Client and Relay
- GraphQL on the back-end
- Resolving data in one query
- Prisma supports MySQL and PostgreSQL
- How do you control access to the GraphQL endpoint that Prisma gives you?
- Biggest miscommunication about Prisma
- Prisma makes it easier for you to make your own GraphQL server
- Application schemas
- How do you blend your own resolvers with Prisma?
- And much, much more!