Top 5 Marketing Hacks with Forbes Top 10 Marketer Neil Patel
Get $150 off your purchase when you go to eightsleep.com/tai
to download your FREE guide, “Seven Key Strategies to Grow your Profits”
to have your first 3 months of fees waived!“If you’re pitching an investor and they say no, they’re not saying no. They’re just saying not right now.” - Neil Patel(click to tweet)
In business, regardless of your product or service, an effective online strategy is essential to your success.
Whether that means a well-designed website that converts visitors into customers, or an engaging social media presence that dialogues with customers - it’s mandatory to infiltrate the Internet and show up oan people’s screens if you want to succeed in today’s business world.
However, having the intention to do that and actually doing it are two different things. Fortunately today, we are joined by the best internet marketer around; no person is better at driving traffic than Neil Patel. Neil is a New York Times
bestselling author, Entrepreneur
magazine named him a Top 10 Marketer, and today he is sharing his secrets by distilling the complicated world of online marketing.
For those of us looking to take our business to the next level - Neil will share his methods to seek out and lock down higher-paying clients and investment money. How do you frame yourself as a social media marketer, what value can you offer in PPC advertising, and what can Google Trends offer you.
Learn all of that and much more, on today’s episode of The Tai Lopez Show!
Don’t forget, you can listen to The Tai Lopez Show on Spotify!
Click “Follow” and let me know what you think!
“I look for someone who is very good at one thing, not kind of good at a lot of things” - Neil Patel (click to tweet)
Points to Keep In Mind
- Don’t go for the big guys and instead seek out smaller clients
- If you are looking to launch a physical product, use GoogleTrends to find what holes are in the market and opportunities
- Investing is a long-term game, especially with currency and real estate
- K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple and Stupid
- Helping investors for free and building authentic relationships is the easiest way to make money
- Scratch their back before you ask them to scratch yours
- “The man who chases two rabbits catches none.” Focus and be very good at one thing
- Don’t act like a stranger (“Nice to e-meet you!”) in cold-emails to CEO. If he/she forwards internally, the new point-of-contact will assume you two know each other
- An important element in a cold email is to ask for them to forward it: “If you can, please forward this to the person in charge of marketing so that I don’t waste any more time.”
- For writers, use Udemy and Google Trends to find what topics people are interested in
- Get a superpower and build around that superpower
- Figure out what you do like by figuring out what you don’t like
- If you’re going to invest, think long-term strategies. Things go up like crazy, and they go down like crazy, the way you win is by thinking long
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices