Best of the Week: How To Read People, Make Crypto Money, and Market Like A Pro
(click to tweet)
Making money is not an IQ thing.
If it were, the valedictorians would be the richest people in the world. But that’s not the case; in fact, it’s the opposite. The wealthiest entrepreneurs in the world are the ones who abandoned the traditional education system to go on to pave their own road.
So, what determines wealth if it isn’t intelligence?
On today’s episode of The Tai Lopez Show, we answer this question by reviewing some of the best moments from this past week. From being methodical about your daily routine to figuring out the best way to learn from others, the tips and tricks discussed in today’s highlight reel will help you catapult your business and wealth to the next level.
To continue your self-education, subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts (Spotify, iTunes, SoundCloud, etc.) to transform your time at the gym into a physical AND mental workout, or your daily commute into the inspiring hour of story and business insight required to take your entrepreneurial visions to the market.
And don’t forget to subscribe to The Tai Lopez Show on Spotify! Click “Follow” and let me know what you think!
(click to tweet)
Points to Keep In Mind
- Many experts have an East Asia cryptocurrency investment thesis
- Surround yourself with smart people, always try to be the dumbest person in the room
- Net neutrality will induce Internet innovation and cause Web 3.0
- Google is god (you no longer pray for answers), Amazon is our supermarket, Facebook is our social circle, and Apple is genitals (status symbol points to your reproductive health)
- Try to increase the status of your product/business
- Speak at conferences, no matter how big or small; reach out to the person in charge and say you will blast your email list
- Host networking events at your house once a month and invite people you want to connect with
- Machiavellianism is a trait in people who pursue in an interpersonally exploitative strategy
- Rebalancing your portfolio requires checking your profits against the thesis of your investment
- Studies show procrastination can be rooted in a fear of isolation
- Tackle it in a group/social structure or don’t view it as so isolating
- Don’t outsource marketing. Only you will understand you and your business in the intricate and intimate way that’s necessary to convey a marketing message.
- Be careful of judging people without interpersonal interaction
- In marketing, tell stories that make the audience see themselves in you; next time a police officer pulls you over, make him see himself in the driver’s seat
- All problems are rooted in stubbornness; there are 4 types of stubbornness: sensitivity, sensual, stupidity, and self-importance
- Use Dark Triad Personality Test to find out how people score on machiavellianism, narcissism, and psychopathy